Business Contracts Preparations
Attorneys at the Khashayar Law Group offer business litigation North County services which include drafting contracts between your company and other parties. To protect you from future disputes, it is necessary to consider every detail and angle in your business contracts. Khashayar Law Group team members are well versed in many areas of business litigation law including but not limited to:
- Non-compete Agreements
- Joint venture
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Structured loan and financing
- Proposal Requests
- Stock Option Agreements
- Partnership & Agreements
Business Contract Interpretation and Analysis
If and when a dispute arises, our attorneys can analyze your legal business documents and advise you on your options. It could be an ADR, a Settlement, or you may need business litigation. Our business litigation North County San Diego specialists have years of experience and can guide you in these legal issues:
- Breach of contract
- Commercial lease disputes
- Restrictive covenant violations
- Confidentiality violations
- Non-compete violations
- Shareholder disputes
- Internal separations and disputes
- Partnership disputes
California Businesses face many Legal Challenges
If you do business in California, you should be prepared for legal disputes that arise between employer and employee; between business partners, or between you and other parties.
These disputes can be costly and destructive to your flow of business. Our experienced business litigation attorneys can assess your legal documents and help you find resolution effectively.
The attorneys at the Khashayar Law Group are experienced in pursuing the best strategies specific to business litigation North County San Diego, CA. We welcome cases in the areas of shareholder disputes, unfair competition, contract law, real estate, and more.
This section of our web site includes information about business contracts. Please contact us directly to discuss your case with a knowledgeable lawyer. Your legal issues may have details which need to be addressed on a one-to-one level.
Protect Your Future with Corporate Documents
With a focus on the future and the things that may arise, our business litigation lawyers can help clients draft corporate documents and comprehensive agreements designed to protect you and you business. We carefully draft documents to minimize our clientâ€™s liabilities while trying to avoid business litigation. Legal documents can be prepared for:
- Business formation: Our services include registering your new entity, creating articles of incorporation, operating agreements and bylaws; and filing proper licensing documentation with the government.
- Corporate governance: Our attorneys are experienced in drafting shareholder agreements and bylaws; and drafting minutes for board and shareholder meetings so you can comply with CA and USA laws.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Our team members can draft your buy-sell or shareholder agreements for Buying a Business or Merging with another Entity.
- Business dissolution: When it is time to end your business, we can help you resolve issues with interests and debts. We can also advise you on how to restart your business as a new entity.
Combining Business Operations
“Mergers and Acquisitions” is the word used for a category of transactions by which the operations and assets of two businesses are placed under the control of one entity. The most common situations include:
- Two businesses merge into a single company pursuant to a merger agreement.
- One business acquire the other via a stock sale, buy-sell agreement or other type of purchase/sale agreement.
- A business dissolve and transfer its assets, property, contracts, and goodwill to the other business via an asset sale.
The scenario that suits you best will depend on the types of assets and businesses involved, and your overall goals.
The experienced attorneys at Khashayar Law Group help clients with business litigation North County San Diego services involving mergers and acquisitions, including drafting purchase/sale agreements, managing escrow and due diligence issues before & after closing of the transactions; and the liquidation and clean-up of business entities slated for dissolution.
Complex Transactions made Workable
Mergers and Acquisitions of businesses in California can be complicated. The options you choose can greatly affect the speed and success of the sale, merger, or dissolution. Khashayar Law Group can simply complex merger and acquisition transactions by explaining to you all the relevant information.
Buying a Business and Business Litigation North County San Diego, CA
Attorneys from Khashayar Law Group can assist you in buying or investing in a business. Our wide range of services include:
- Due diligence: Before purchasing or merging, our business litigation attorneys will diligently inspect and pursue the company in question. We have the knowledge and experience to provide our clients with financial data and protection that is expected in this industry.
- Careful drafting: Errors in buy/sell agreement or shareholder agreement can lead to expensive business litigation costs. Our attorneys are experts in dissecting and finding flaws in agreements, we know what to look for and what issues to discuss to avoid costly business litigation. Our lawyers draft your legal business documents with great care so you are protected in the future.
- Creative solutions: In any business transaction, there will be unexpected issues that arise. One of our strengths is in finding creative solutions that will benefit all parties in involved. Our goal is to help you complete your business transactions in a timely and cost-effective manner.
If you are a shareholder and have been treated unfairly or have had your rights violated, we can help you find a resolution via various litigation methodologies.
Depending on the situation, a shareholder may preserve their rights in a company directly or they may bring a shareholder derivative suit against management on behalf of the company. Common types of shareholder rights in the state of California are:
- Actions for accounting
- Claims for breach of fiduciary duty
- Claims for Breach of Duty of Loyalty
- Complaints of nonpayment of dividends
- Claims for breach of the covenant of good faith and fair dealing
- Claims for Violation of Shareholder’s rights
- Complaints of concealment and failure to disclose material information
With consideration of all aspects of your case, the attorneys at Khashayar Law Group can advise you on which route is best for your situation. Business litigation is always an option, but it may not be your best option. Khashayar Law Group will help you find the best strategy to preserve your rights as a shareholder.
If you are considering bringing or defending a lawsuit, you should consult with the knowledgeable attorneys from Khashayar Law Group to discuss your legal options and business litigation strategies. The tenacious attorneys at the Khashayar Law Group can help you fight for your rights.