Business Contracts: Preparations and Drafting
Our business litigation Beverly Hills services can help you start your business on the right track. We can draft business contracts between you, your company and other business entities. When it comes to business contracts, it is important to get the details correct at the onset so that you are protected against future conflicts. The attorneys at Khashayar Law Group are detailed and skilled in preparing agreements and business contracts in a many areas such as:
- Non-compete Agreements
- Joint venture
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Structured loan and financing
- Proposal Requests
- Stock Option Agreements
- Partnership & Agreements
Business Contracts: Analysis and Interpretation
If you find yourself in a business dispute, you may need an experienced attorney to help you interpret the legal documents. Resolution may be in the form of ADR, Settlement, litigation, or other creative solutions. Our business litigation Beverly Hills attorneys can advise you on your legal options and the best path for a prompt resolution with minimal damage. Some areas we work in include:
- Breach of contract
- Commercial lease disputes
- Restrictive covenant violations
- Confidentiality violations
- Non-compete violations
- Shareholder disputes
- Internal separations and disputes
- Partnership disputes
Legal Challenges California Businesses Experience
California business owners know that doing business may result in legal disputes with other businesses, employees, partners, clients, and other parties. These disagreements and misunderstandings need to be handled quickly and with determination so that the issues do not become costly and damaging to your business and reputation. Our attorneys are well qualified in understanding legal documents and can guide you on the best path for a prompt resolution. Your assets and legal rights will be preserved with effective methodologies in business litigation. We are well versed in the areas of shareholder disputes, contract law, unfair competition, Â real estate, and more.
This portion of our web site provides general information regarding business contracts. Please contact us directly to discuss the specifics of your case. Our attorneys can serve you better with a one-on-one consultation.
Drafting Corporate Documents
One of the best ways to avoid business litigation is by having detailed legal documents drafted so your future is protected.Â Our lawyers can draft comprehensive agreement and corporate documents involving:
- Business formation: When you are ready to start a business, we can help you register a new entity; create articles of incorporation, operating agreements & bylaws; and file proper licensing documentation with the government.
- Corporate governance: Our business litigation Beverly Hills services includes drafting shareholder agreements & bylaws; and recording the minutes from board & shareholder meetings so that you are in accordance with federal and state laws.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Our skilled team can draft buy/sell agreements & shareholder agreements which are essential when buying a business or merging with another entity.
- Business dissolution: If and when it is time to end your business, Â we can help with finalizing debts & interests; and we can assist you on the necessary steps to formally close your business. Â We can also help you start a business with a new entity.
Ways of Uniting Business Operations
The phrase “Mergers and Acquisitions” encompasses a large set of business transactions where the assets and operation of two businesses is placed under the control of a single business. Typical business transactions involve:
- Mergers: two businesses join together and function as one company after a merger agreement.
- Acquisitions: one business buys out another business after a stock sale, buy-sell agreement or other type of purchase/sale agreement.
- Dissolution: one business shuts down and transfers property, contracts, goodwill and other assets to another business via an asset sale.
Business litigation services from Khashayar Law Group can assist you and your business in the details of a merger and/or acquisition. This includes drafting purchase & sale contracts; handling all escrow & due diligence issues; and the liquidation & winding down of businesses destined for dissolution.
Helping you Understand and Execute Complex Transactions
In California, Mergers and Acquisitions can be tricky business. The experienced attorneys from the Khashayar Law Group will take the time to explain aspects of the process to you so that you can make an informed decision. The choices you make on how to merge, acquire, or dissolve a business can affect the success and timeliness of the transaction.
Business Purchases and Business Litigation Beverly Hills, CA
Whether you are buying or investing in a business, the lawyers at the Khashayar Law Group can assist you in many ways.Â The services we offer will help make a seamless and smooth business transaction.
- Due diligence: Before you make a decision, our lawyers can pursue and research the company in question so that you may obtain financial data and details about the business.
- Meticulous drafting: Even a small mistake in a contract can potentially balloon into an expensive litigation later. Our business litigation attorneys are qualified to examine signed contracts to uncover flaws and inconsistencies. With equal diligence, our attorneys can draft your documents correctly so you can avoid future disputes.
- Creative solutions: The attorneys at Khashayar Law Group are know to propose creative solutions to resolve corporate and business problems when they arise. Our goal is for you to have a cost effective and smooth business transaction.
Your Shareholder’s Rights
Though sometimes unpleasant, shareholders can sometimes be subjected to unfair treatment and practices. Our corporate attorneys can help you fight for your rights. Depending on the circumstances, a shareholder may wish to preserve his/her rights in a company directly or may wish to bring a shareholder derivative suit against management on behalf of the company. Violation of shareholder rights may involve:
- Actions for accounting
- Claims for breach of fiduciary duty
- Claims for Breach of Duty of Loyalty
- Complaints of nonpayment of dividends
- Claims for breach of the covenant of good faith and fair dealing
- Claims for Violation of Shareholder’s rights
- Complaints of concealment and failure to disclose material information
With a clear understanding of the law, the attorneys at the Khashayar Law Group can advise you on the best path to take to preserve your rights and interest. Whether your concerns are about other shareholders who are violating your rights or managers who are violating their corporate duties to the company’s shareholders, we can help you find a plan of action. We will fight for your rights!